Monday, June 7, 2010

I have a feeling (3)

Feet on earth
Another lazy day covered by the shining sun of a Saturday morning started on this land that I love and hate at the same time.
I woke up so late that I didn’t even smell the coffee that I used to taste in my room in front of the window looking at the sea or may be just letting my thoughts melt in it, each morning before going to school.
I no longer have to do that. School is finished and so do many parts of my life.
In the middle of the darkness of the spirit, the soul, the mind, destiny and my hopes; I am trying to find a way.. A way to come back to myself and make of these sweetest dreams a reality.
I would like to make of peace and happiness two rules conducting people’s life. I want poverty to end. I wish that all kids could have parents and go to school.
I wish if my humble existence could bring something new, something flattering to this great world that I still don’t know more than 1% of it.
I hope that God forgives me and forgive all people, and I wish that I can be the one I have always dreamed of.
I have changed. Yes! I did..I still dream but I dream differently..I dream according to my abilities. This is not a lake of confidence or fears from challenges. It is just what I call:” going on, with feet on earth”
2010 will end soon. It is true that I am not that satisfied with what I have done in it. It was a challenging year on the emotional plan, and I, still, didn’t get rid of all the injuries I caused to myself with the wrong decisions I took.
I hardly believe that fate drove me to what I found myself in. I prefer to convince myself that I took part of the wrong dreams and I inlayed myself in lives that I was not supposed to be part of.
But anyhow..It happened and it did, for sure, for a reason that I will realize sooner or later….
I have spent Sunday’s night in a deep feeling of nostalgia with the memories of my best years. It was so affecting, so touching, so meaningful, so true…to look back at the past without regrets even if the present doesn’t seem to be that promising.
From my planet; I thank all of you for reading.

No comments: