Friday, June 6, 2008

I've realized....

In the last months, I've realized manythings that I didn't know before.

I've realized that life is too short.

you can lose someone in few seconds, so better is to tell him today what he really means to you.
I've realized that after your parents no one will love you purely and sincerly, just for the one you are without looking for benefit from you, so if you lose them.. your life will simply be dark.
they are the creatures that you can never replace.

I've realized that always the ones you love don't love you back or let you down when you need them. these are rules of love: pains; tears and injuries that never cure.

I've realized that even time can't make you forget the ones you badly wanted in your life.

success in studies, work, and all material things can make you happy for few seconds but this happiness will quikly disappear because you don't have your loved ones to share it with you.

I've realized that being too sensitive doesn't bring you anything else except disappointment, because you do your best, and you get attached to poeple who consider you as an option in their life while they represent the whole world for you.

Ive realized also that whatever you do to get something, what you will get is simply what GOD the biggest decided that it is yours.
Fate brings people to our lives, but their sincerity and care decide who should stay and who sould go.................

No comments: